The Website uses a traffic analyzer that employs small programs called and known as "cookies" that disclose to us certain information about the use of our Site.
We may collect information about your computer, including, where applicable, your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data on how you browse our website. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
Cookies help us improve our website and provide a better and more personalized service. In particular, they allow us to:
- Make an estimate on numbers and usage patterns
- Store information about your preferences and customize our website in accordance with your individual interests
- Speed up your searches
- Recognize you when you return to our site
The User gives his/her prior consent, unless otherwise indicated, to the use of "cookies". The User also authorizes the tracking of his/her IP while browsing the website.
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies can be classified by categories based on different criteria. Below is information on the different types of cookies that exist:
Entity that manages them
- Own cookies: these are generated and sent by the website visited to the User's terminal, computer or device. Managed by the website editor.
- Third-party cookies: these are generated and sent to the User's terminal, computer or device by entities outside the website visited and which process and manage the data and information obtained by virtue of these cookies.
Activation time period
- Session cookies: these collect information and store data for the duration of access to the website (session). Once the User leaves the portal, they are automatically deleted.
- Persistent: the information and data collected by these cookies remain in the User's terminal, computer or device for a period of time defined by the party responsible for them, which enables access to the data and their processing in the determined time frame.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these enable us to quantify the number of users and thus measure the activity of the website by analysing the use made by users of the service based on their browsing behaviour.
- Technical cookies: required for the operation, maintenance and management of the page or pages of a website (control of web traffic and data communication flow, session identification, access to restricted access elements, submitting requests, content storage, etc.). They do not require the User's consent.
- Personalisation cookies: these allow certain characteristics of the website to be stored based on the User's selection, such as language, geographical area, browser type, limiting the number of results to be shown in the search, among others, in order to obtain a personalised browsing experience.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these store information on the behaviour of visitors obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display personalised advertisements.
Types of cookies used by AWA SUNGLASSES
Third party cookies
- PHPSESSID, awasunglasses.com. Cookie used by the PHP encryption language to allow SESSION variables to be stored on the web server. This cookie is essential for the functioning of the website. It lasts for the duration of the session.
- __lglaw, awasunglasses.com. Cookie used by the module for the management of cookies by the user. It lasts for 1 year.
- PrestaShop-14889f9af398d16f556bb2b7973fd2b6, awasunglasses.com. Technical cookie of the CMS Prestashop, necessary for the functioning of the website. 21 days.
- G_ENABLED_IDPS, awasunglasses.com. Cookie used by Google for Google single sign-on. Persistent duration.
- NID, google.com. This cookie is used to create a profile based on user interests and display personalised ads to users. It lasts 21 days
- _gid, google.com. Google Analytics cookie to store information about how visitors use a website; helps create an analytics report on how the website is performing. Data collected includes the number of visitors, the source of visitors and pages visited in an anonymous form.
- _ga, google.com. Google Analytics cookie used to distinguish users.
- _gcl_au, google.com. Used by Google AdSense to experiment with advertising efficiency on websites that use its services. This is the first-party cookie for the Conversion Linker functionality: it takes information on ad clicks and stores it in a first-party cookie so that conversions can be attributed off the landing page.
- _dc_gtm_UA-xxxxxxxx-x, google.com. This session cookie used by Google Tag Manager to support Google Analytics on the site. It helps us monitor the usage and performance of our website.
Here is the link to Google's website where you can find a description of the type of cookies used by Google Analytics and their expiry period: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=en"
Revocation and deletion of cookies